Fully PTFE lined flanged corrugated bellow expansion joint compensator with booster ring

Fully PTFE lined corrugated bellow expansion joint

Expansion Bellows are an indispensable part of a piping system. These can withstand design temperature, pressures both negative as well as positive, misalignment, vibrations and provide the necessary capacity to absorb thermal growth of the piping system. The movement can be axial, lateral or angular where our expansion bellows stand apart. The pressure thrust of expansion joint too is restrained by use of tie bolts and reinforcing rings. Convolution design is perfect for strength and flexibility.

We offer a variety of expansion joints such as single and double expansion joints, universal expansion joints, pressure balance expansion joints, gimbal expansion and hinged expansion joints, rectangular expansion joints, metal hoses.

PTFE lined corrugated bellow expansion joint for thermal expansion in pipelines, for the protection of fragile process equipment such as graphite, plastic or glass and the isolation of vibration hazards.  PTFE bellows come into their own for corrosive, high purity or hot applications. we have some unique manufacturing processes based upon the use of paste extruded PTFE, and a proprietary convolution process to secure a uniform wall thickness and highest pressure-temperature ratings in the market. 

Gongyi Runda Pipeline Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

Product parameters:

Material of the flange: ss304, ss316,ss321, Q235

Flange's working pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40

Flange's drilling standard : ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS

The norminal diameter : DN50-DN3000

The length of face to face : can be customized

Bollow's material: PTFE,ss304,ss316,ss321.

Give me your detailed requests , I will caculate the best price for you soon!

Characteristic of PTFE metal expansion joint

1. Polytetrafluoroethylene theoretical temperature is -200 to 260 degrees Celsius, the actual recommended temperature is -170 to 230 degrees Celsius.
2. Polytetrafluoroethylene has a very small surface length and wetting angle, so it has a non sticky surface.
3. It is also chemically inert and can tolerate all media except for molten alkali metals and their oxides.
4. The surface of polytetrafluoroethylene is the smallest coefficient of friction found in solid articles so far.
5. At present, the domestic Teflon lined rubber joints are not closely attached to the structure. Pressure and pressure over 6 kilograms


Gongyi Runda Pipeline Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

Packing and delivery 

Each PTFE expansion joint is wrapped in plastic film or bags,

Then it is put into the carton case ,

At last all the small  carton cases are put into the wooden case.

The wooden case is normally 1.1*1.1*1.1.

Or can as per client's requests.

Shipping type

By airport, by ship or International Express Service.


Gongyi Runda Pipeline Manufacturing Co., Ltd.


Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China. 
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: Can we choose different material。
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Related Products
Get in touch!

If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.

Home whatsapp Mail Inquiry